Thank you, dear friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Mar 22, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

i deeply thank you for all of the uplifting words that you sent my way. Y0u are all so caring and wonderful. I still have a horrid pain above my lieft hip today and DH decided to bawl me out at the dinner table for not buiying shoes and a dress for a wedding in May!!!!f

i havwe not beenj in any iof those kinds of sgtores for 8 weeks! Just said "not now". and changed the subject. Not too happy when I mention pain.

Tomorrow will be a better day.Our oildest son will come here alone and get here about 8 a.m. to go to cburch with us, even though I will be in the choir.

I have made one salad and have 1 more gto go. He's bring a ham to stivck in the3 o0ven before we go.His wife is tajking her mother out to eat. DH died a few months ago.

Have a blessed Easter.
    i love you all,

2. ckball

ckball New Member

Yes, please make the most of your day and never stop sharing that beauttful instrument god blessed you with-

I am glad we were able to help lift your spirits, that is what we are all here for, take care- Carla

PS- Good luck with the shoes for the wedding day outfit:)
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

So sorry that you are still in pain and even worse that your husband does not understand.

Can you confide in your eldest son about your situation with your DH? Maybe he could intervene for you if you feel comfortable talking with him about your husbands attitude toward you. Only you know if that would help or make the situation worse.

I hope you have a blessed Easter also. Please try to take care of yourself. You will be in my prayers.

Love & hugs to you
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member