Thank you dear sweet people!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri, Nov 15, 2002.

1. sheri

sheri New Member

Thank you all so much for welcoming me, and I can see we have a lot in common. (wonder why sometimes we feel we're alone, I was just thinking the other day, when I had that, "all alone" thought, that there is nothing new under the sun. During my meditating on the Lord, it is wonderful when scripture pops into my mind. He cares and this site shows it...Blessings to all, sheri
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

Thank you all so much for welcoming me, and I can see we have a lot in common. (wonder why sometimes we feel we're alone, I was just thinking the other day, when I had that, "all alone" thought, that there is nothing new under the sun. During my meditating on the Lord, it is wonderful when scripture pops into my mind. He cares and this site shows it...Blessings to all, sheri
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

and I am so glad to meet you!! Hope to hear much more from you!
    With Love,
    Kady
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a nice compliment to us all, so glad you feel so confortable here, that is what we strive for.

It sounds like you are a believer? We do have a 'Worship Board' on this site if you are interested. We have set Thursday Night aside for Prayer Night, if you would like to join us, just go to the top of this board, and click on 'Message Boards', it will bring you to an index, click on Worship board and you will be there.

Have a goodnight. Its great to have you with us.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Thanks for the great compliment to us all its good to hear from you & welcome.
    My new fibro family mean soo much to me theyre the only ones who understand how i & others on this site are feeling.
    Youll get lots of warm welcomes & loads of love,prayers & support.
    I often feel alone & when i do i pray,the lord knows whats in our hearts & that we know hes always there for us.
    God bless you & i look forward to getting to know you.
    Very gentle huggles.
    Snuggleso2