Thank You Everybody, You've Help Tremendously

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WifeHasFMS, Oct 18, 2002.

1. WifeHasFMS

WifeHasFMS New Member

I do not post often but I'm constantly reading others experiences.

I have been doing what you have suggested. I bumped up "Please Help, How do I handle this, I feel BAD". I am no longer suggesting what I think she should try to help herself. I do not tell her she is doing too much anymore. I just do as much as possable around the house so there is less for her to do because whatever is left she will do immediately. I get up before her for work and finish up dishes, laundry, etc. Whatever needs to be done. She seems to be more relaxed since I stopped BUGGING her?? By making too many suggestions. I'm just hanging back and if she needs anything I'm there. Thanks to all of you!

I got the MSM Cream that SharonR told me about and it is helping her pain.

Thank You over and over,

WifeHasFMS
  2. WifeHasFMS

WifeHasFMS New Member

I do not post often but I'm constantly reading others experiences.

I have been doing what you have suggested. I bumped up "Please Help, How do I handle this, I feel BAD". I am no longer suggesting what I think she should try to help herself. I do not tell her she is doing too much anymore. I just do as much as possable around the house so there is less for her to do because whatever is left she will do immediately. I get up before her for work and finish up dishes, laundry, etc. Whatever needs to be done. She seems to be more relaxed since I stopped BUGGING her?? By making too many suggestions. I'm just hanging back and if she needs anything I'm there. Thanks to all of you!

I got the MSM Cream that SharonR told me about and it is helping her pain.

Thank You over and over,

WifeHasFMS
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

You sound like my husband...he does all he can, shops, cleans, does laundry....just so I won't. I am still working fulltime and he knows I am exhausted from that, but I, like your sweetie, HATE to be nagged at. I KNOW I do too much sometimes and I KNOW I'll have to pay for it...but my self-esteem needs reassurance that I still make a difference and can do "housewifey" things! I sometimes feel that my hubby would manage just fine if I died.....he knows that I NEED to feel useful. I understand your wife completely and YOU are a dear!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. tes

tes New Member

Can someone tell me what msm cream is and where I can find it. I live in Canada by the way.
    Thanks kindly,
    Tes
  5. WifeHasFMS

WifeHasFMS New Member

TES,

SharonR recommended this MSM Cream. I posted a question asking if there was anything out there to help the pain and she told me about this. I contacted a health food store and they carried it.

Hope this helps.

WifeHasFMS
  6. fibolady

fibolady New Member

but what a lucky wife. nice to read of such a supportive spouse. does your wife like backrubs. if so, just pop up and offer to give her a mini-massage. it will make her day!! they really help me, but i always have to ask for one, and that i get tired of. it would be so nice to have my spouse just say "honey, how would you like a backrub"

warm regars, fibolady
  7. WifeHasFMS

WifeHasFMS New Member

I've offered her back rubs but they do not seem to help her. If there are any other suggestions that may help ease the pain please let me know.

Thank you,

WifeHasFMS
  8. Vamp

Vamp New Member

WHAT a GUY !!!! My hat's off to you - Wonderful man you must be....She is a lucky gal !!!! Vamp