Thank you everyone who has prayed for me here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I just wanted to let you all know I passed my exam, an amazing 84 o/o, so I am grateful to God for giving me a clear head & the recall required. I now have two assignment papers to complete, then this course is over. I have two more courses to do, then I will have my bachelor of nursing degree.
    I have decided not to do any more papers/courses this year as the toll has been rather high. So I just hope to get this one finished, then will have the rest of this year off.
    Going to tech for a couple of hours a week may not seem much to most people, I thought it would be easy, so am surprised at how much it has affected my FM.
    Thank you everyone who has prayed for me, I still need your prayers as have a lot of work still to complete!
    Linda.
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats...I'll still continue to pray for strength & health to finish up:)
    Monkeykat - Kathy
  3. pptillery

pptillery New Member

Linda,

I am a 51 year old student finishing my bachelors degree. I can fully empathize with the difficulties of going to school at night while working full time during the day.

I have fibromyalgia and sleep apnea so I can only go to school part time. I only take one class at a time. I have to do what works for me.

I am 2 classes away from my Associates degree but have another 4 years to go to finish my Bachelors.

But I will do it any way I can. My employer pays my tuition so I am fortunate that I do not have to push myself to go full time.

I will pray that God will give you strength and mind clarity to do what is necessary to finish your education.

Love in Christ,

Paula