Thank you everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by edf, Jun 23, 2006.

1. edf

edf New Member

I am new to this site. I have been looking for someone anyone who understands what I have been dealing with. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, mayofascia pain syndrom and tendonitis all within the past five years. In the beginning I relly felt like I was going crazy. The doctor I was going to had no idea what was wrong with me my husband was trying his best to be helpfull but its hard when I look well. I couldnt explain to anyone what was going on much less understand it myself. I just want to say thank you to everyone because me finding this site gives me hope. I know that I am not alone and there are others out there like me. THANK YOU
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

You will be able to get alot of answers here and everyone is great.
    Take Care,
    Mary
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

Welcome to the board, glad to have you with us. fill out your profile so we can get to know you - just go to the top of the screen and click on profile.

I have been here since 2003, this group is my life line. I have FM, Crohn's disease, survived breast cancer, asthma, to name a few. I am female age 50, married, two daughters.

All of us here understand so come here often. my family doesn't get it either. I am lucky I have good doctors.

Glad to meet you!

Michelle
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

edf:

You will certainly get an education here.

nyrofan
  5. edf

edf New Member

I filled in my profile, thanks I am new to a computer as well. We just got our first one three weeks ago so I'm learning. My mom has been breast cancer free for a little over a year now, congrats to you! I saw what my mother, grandmother and aunt with thru. Sometimes I worry about myself but I know you cant worry about the what if. Thanks for caring.