Thank you for all of your replies...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nellie2, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Nellie2

Nellie2 New Member

I posted earlier and then posted again which caused quite the uproar. I appreciate all of the responses. I can't remember who told me that sometimes we can all be sensitive, but that person was right.

I am very stressed, in the middle of a huge flare and still grieving the loss of my Aunt who was a Mother to me, and the loss of my Grandmother as well.

Hopefully I will be able to post again soon with some positive news.

Thanks to everyone.
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I'm so sorry about your Aunt, I lost my Mom last July and I still Tear up from time to time, because I wasn't expecting to Lose her so soon, it made it harder to deal with.
    It was an Infection that sent her to the Hospital, but they never did find out just what caused it.

Anyway, I know you will find Friends here to help you, you are just what we need, someone who will jump in and offer to help someone else, like with the Bio's. That's a Great Project, good luck to you, glad your sticking around, you got Spunk Kid,
    Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon

Come visit us at the Chit Chat Message board, no on over there can Spell woth a dern, and it makes for some funny conversation at time's, down right silly if you ask me.
    I just watch and read, I enjoy the jokes, it gets the Mind off of these dd's for a few min;s at least.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I also lost my Mom last July, and I still miss her every day. I hope you are feeling better.

Love, Mikie