Thank-you for all your help!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I would like to thank everyone who answered my question at least now I don't feel I am losing my mind. Also want to apologize for my impatients. I am dealing with rheumatoid and also osteo arthritis, acid reflux disease, thyroidism and several mood disorders so sometimes I get a little ahead of myself. Thank-you for your support!!!
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I would like to thank everyone who answered my question at least now I don't feel I am losing my mind. Also want to apologize for my impatients. I am dealing with rheumatoid and also osteo arthritis, acid reflux disease, thyroidism and several mood disorders so sometimes I get a little ahead of myself. Thank-you for your support!!!
  3. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

It is very frustrating when you get no replies or it takes a while to get results. You are hurting and it is understandable. I am sure you have had enough people (drs and such) who put you off and dismiss you. From my experience here on this board, there is a whole lot of caring, giving people and we hurt too and it may take us a while to "feel up to" answering or responding to everyone, but it will happen. We all care and we are here for you, even though it may take a little time and effort on our part, please understand we are in pain too. Each and everyone is important to me and I value the help and support I have received. Stick around and be a help to us and yourself!:)
  4. debrastets

debrastets New Member

sweetie; with all the pain we have unless some one dont understands what we go threw ;we will have alote of bad days! I am here for you and you are in my prayers! God bless you! DEB!