Thank You for all your prayers - hubby's job!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Milo83, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

THEY JUST CALLED - HE GOT THE JOB !!!!!!!!!!

The only thing left is a drug test and physical, which he already set up an appt. for tommorrow - AND WE DON'T DO DRUGS, AND HIS HEALTH IS GOOD!!!

They told him he could start as early as Monday if the drug test comes back by the end of this week............
    It's gonna be driving truck delievering Milk - so then I can officially say "I'M SLEEPING WITH THE MILKMAN" LOL

It's going to be an adjustment for both of us, because of the hours - but we work together on that and WILL get through it.......He "could" possibly start his day as early as 3am, it depends on what route he is on........

I want to "THANK" each & everyone of you, who have listened to me vent, and also prayed for me!!

Thank You.......Take Care.....Mrs. Milkman aka Donna

2. ginn266

ginn266 New Member

I am so happy for your family!!!! I am sure you feel so much lifted from you. God is sooooooooo good. I hope all goes well and hope you and your family rejoice and have an evening to celebrate.

Hugs
    Gin
  3. dash

dash New Member

I'm so happy for you, Donna. I know how much this meant to your family.

Blessings,
    Della
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Pepper
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That`s good news! The hours will be different but it will make your time together more special. Take care Mrs. Milkman.

Sandy
  6. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Praise God. That is great news. Many continued blessings for you and your family.