THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT RESPONSES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brandysu, May 20, 2006.

1. brandysu

brandysu New Member

You Guys are the Best!!!
    For those of you that took the time to respond to my post, that haven't seen my first ones, here it is. A month ago my doctory said i have endometriosis, and my husband and i researched this condition. We discovered that it can cause infertilization. Not ready for another child (which we already have a vibrant, beautiful boy of 20 months), but scared of the thought of not being able to have anymore, we decided to go ahead and start trying. That's all my posts in a nutshell. :) So thank you for the great happy thoughts you have sent me and my little family! I so appreciate it!! I will keep everyone updated for I still have to work, and I work alot! :/ But once I cut on my hours, i'll prolly be in chat quite a bit again!

best wishes!!
    brandysu
  2. brandysu

brandysu New Member

3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I did not know your history but glad you posted again to let us know.

You are VERY fortunate! I have a son that married 5 years ago and still NO grandchildren; that makes me so sad. Anyway, they have tried but she is having problems so I'm sure you know how she feels. He is the only child I had so now, I only have a son, daughter-in-law, and a grand-dog. She has a chihuahua also and treats him like a baby so I might as well treat him like a grand-dog.

Again, congratulations and take care of yourself!

BlueSky555
  4. brandysu

brandysu New Member