Thank you for the prayers for my sister

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hiyouall, May 10, 2004.

1. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my sister Ann. She is doing much better and now the doctors say they can give her the heart surgrey she needs on May 22 they are going to put a pacemaker in as her heart has enlarged 3 times its size. She will not be out of the woods yet, but if the surgrey is successful the doctors say it could add at least 10 years or more to her life.
    Also I want to add my faith in our lord is stronger than ever. I have not been to church in years and 2 sundays ago I found a church where the congregation was so friendly and the service was simple but insprational that I feel I have finally found my church home. I just want to thank God and the people he works with to make me realize that he has always been here for me I just needed to take the time to listen.
    May God bless you all!
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m glad to hear that your sister can finally get her heart surgery. Also glad to hear you found a church you feel at home in. That same thing happened to me about 10 years ago when I went to my church for the first time. I immediately felt at home and that this was the right place for me.

I will continue to pray for your sister, you and the rest of your family. May God continue to bless your family.

Sandy