Thank you for the warm welcome!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pixie146, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Pixie146

Pixie146 New Member

Thank you everyone for suck a nice welcom!!! you are all so sweet and thank you also for the advice...i look forward to being a part of this "family"!
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Welcome, I just now saw your first message---glad you are here! Just echoing what everyone has said about diet; you might find out, as I recently did, that you have some food sensitivities also---I just learned I have a severe milk allergy & wheat allergy I never guessed I had; so now I'm wondering how much this plays into my FM symptoms. Many of us FM sufferers seem to be very sensitive to foods, sugars or additives.......the more of those you can eliminate, the better it seems. I'm working on it, of course like anything, it isn't always easy! Also---drink as much water as you can! Sounds too simple, but it definitely made a big difference for me, I used to consume a lot od soda, switched to mostly water and I definitely have more energy & less pain. Good luck to you, I'm glad you found this site; I've only been here a few months, but I've learned a lot here!

Hugs,
    Pam