Thank You For Your Help/ Please Read Me, Need Prayers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 92457, Oct 15, 2005.

1. 92457

92457 New Member

Hello everyone, thank you's for posting your letter to me and kimkane. they were all helpful. now im dealing with other problems. I took a pap smear, and came back with trouble, they did the whole works, they took some part out of me a bio, and in 2 weeks will find out if its cancer. in the cervics. please i would love it very much if eveyone would take 2 min's out of your time and pray for me, that it's not cancer and that things would be ok.

Thank You A Fibro Friend 92457/ Paula
  2. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Consider the prayer sent. Please try not to dwell on it until you get the results. I know that is alot to ask but nothing will change by doing so. Just know that God loves you and will see you through it.
  3. Simoriah

Simoriah New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sim
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

in mind that a biopsy is just to "see" what is going on. If the doctor knew something for sure he wouldn't need a test to find out. It may all come back fine. Pray for YOU too!! We all care! Hugs, Bambi
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers. I had a cancer scare too when they found a lump in my breasts. It turned out no-cancer. Hopefully you`ll have the same results.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  6. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Much love. Marie
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Prayers going up for you that everything will be okay. If you want to you can post on the Prayer Thread that is in bold on the board.

Big hugs to you and prayers,
    Faye
  8. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I know it's difficult, but try not to worry about it. You may very well not have cancer and even if you do, worrying isn't going to help anything.

The evils of the day are sufficient thereto.