THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR DAN...GOODNEWS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by myalgiamania, Sep 7, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

he still has to go to court on monday...but the problem he was the most worried about...his lawyer called the courts ahead of time and they fixed it so he doesn't have to worry anymore. he will have to deal with another situation but i think he can handle it ok

please read my other request...about asking the church for help...i haven't even told Dan about it yet and i'm not going to right now...our family needs your prayers. i'm really scared.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND PROTECT YOU IN HIS MERCY.
    LOVE JOANIE.....PRAYER WORKS
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray the rest of your problems get solved too. It breaks my heart to see so many here with such dire problems.

My prayers continue and if you have a favorite hymn I could try to find it and play it for you.
  3. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

Ilove music. especially christian music. one of my favorites is one day at a time....cause it was also my moms. she passed away about 20 years ago, and i still talk to her everyday. asking her spiritual advice.

how are you going to play this for me?

i'm excited...i kind of had a bad day...then some of it got better...and now a song for me...

I'M SO LUCKY....GOD BLESS YOU SO VERY MUCH!