Thank you for your prayers for me & my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CrazyLadyR, Jan 10, 2002.

1. CrazyLadyR

CrazyLadyR New Member

I have been having a hard time dealing with my ups and downs (mostly downs). I have had to stop talking to some of the people in my life who were making things worse. My counselor said that I should change my ph# and not give it out for a while so that I can concentrate on my own healing. I think that is a bit much, so I just watch the caller-id and dont answer if I dont want to. And I havent called anyone for the past week or so. Its hard for me to not reach out to some of my loved ones, but I know that usually I feel worse after talking to some of them.

I am going through a new therapy with my counselor and I need to give myself some time to get stronger. I pray most of the day, to get through it without losing control of my emotions. Its sooo hard to be me. It always has been, but now I really do realize that it doesnt have to be so. I look forward to the day I wake up and feel whole again. FMS has shattered my self image, self esteem, and I am feeling like I just want to run from it, becuz living through it is too hard.

I am glad that I can come here, and share with you all, and I learn so much, and that is valuable to me. All hugs and prayers and well wishes are very much appreciated, and given in return. I will be floating around the board, and will keep posting on my progress. Blessings ~R
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lady, I have had the same problem with friends and relatives, including my grown children.

I do use the caller-ID to screen my calls. I call those I want back when I know I can deal with them, others I don't associate with that cause me stress. I have an answer machine if there is an emergency.

Stress is our worst enemy. Others who don't have this sickness do not understand that at all.

I also moved to the country, this way I only have company when I want. None unexpected people dropping in.

I have added you to my 'prayer book', I keep a book and list prayer requests and dates for those who need prayer.
    The Lord is the best medicine we have. He is always there for us.

Let us know how you are doing from time to time.
    Take care, and God Bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Jude

Jude New Member

CrazyLadyR, I will remember you tonight in prayers to receive the strength that you need to heal. I always liked the song Kermit the Frog sang "It's Not Easy Being Green". Your words saying that it wasn't easy being you reminded me of that song. I always thought that it wasn't easy being me either and that always reminded me of Kermit. The thought of Kermit singing that song always made me smile.

Jude