Thank You for Your Prayers / Lessening of Depression

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Aug 17, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you, my dear prayer family. My depression has been lessening, and I have been slowly getting back on track with my PTSD therapist.

I think having that hope has helped me a lot.

I was so DEEPLY touched by your loving and faithful responses! You are all a wonderful blessing to me - a very important part of my life!

With love to each and every one,
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/17/2006]
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have been so down that I couldn't even come on here. I decided to just pop in and read. I hate to post when I am so down....but I had to to yours. I see that it was on Thursday when you posted this. I want you to know that I am SO pleased to see that you are feeling better. I am so sorry that I haven't been here more for everyone.

Love......Mari
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been away for quit awhile myself MamaR, i just haven't felt like communicating.

Windblade, it's been a long haul for you, glad you are seeing some breaks in the clouds.

With love back to you,

Misty
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey sweetheart!

I am so glad to hear you are doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((GIANT HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

This is a long hard road but you are such a strong warrior! I call you a warrior because in my heart that is what you are to me. You are such a strong woman!

Sorry I don't get over here to the prayer board as often as I need to but I have been thinking about you!

Keeping you in my thoughts!!!!

kate
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

So very glad you shared your improvement with us. May it continue ten fold. Blessings and hope.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hello dear one. I have just been catching up on reading posts. But ever since I saw your reply here I have been praying for you many times during the day!

Now, learning more, I'm praying that you find a stronger pain-killer.

Dear Father God, I lift up to you your beloved child, Mari, and ask you so fervently to help her find a way to get her pain level down, as well as helping with any depression that she is feeling. Please use all of your great wisdom to make a path for her to follow to find another answer. I ask this in the name of your Precious Son. Amen

Will keep praying for you, Mari. You are so strongly on my heart!!!

Much love, Judy