Thank you for your prayers - they worked! Sinus update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Nov 27, 2002.

1. achy

achy New Member

Went to ENT yesterday - he said my ear looked much better and still says it was either a q-tip of possibly a finger nail that erroded the canal. Say's it will be a while but it should be ok.
    My CT Scan still showed complete opcification of left maxillary antrum & prominent thickening of ethmoid.
    WELL..DUH, My MRI in april showed that....GP wouldn't listen when I told him 5 days of amoxicillin wouldn't touch it. My ENT couldn't beloieve I've gone this far without treatment. It took me 8 weeks to get in whith him!!
    Anywho I am on Levofloxacin for 30 days, steroids, and the Guaifenesis.pesudeoephindrine Maddog told me oubout.
    If this doesn't work, only hope is surgery, but I'm not going there!!
    Thanks again for all your prayers. I am very appreciative & certainly have wsomething to be grateful for!!
    Warm Fuzzies
    Achy
  2. achy

achy New Member

Went to ENT yesterday - he said my ear looked much better and still says it was either a q-tip of possibly a finger nail that erroded the canal. Say's it will be a while but it should be ok.
    My CT Scan still showed complete opcification of left maxillary antrum & prominent thickening of ethmoid.
    WELL..DUH, My MRI in april showed that....GP wouldn't listen when I told him 5 days of amoxicillin wouldn't touch it. My ENT couldn't beloieve I've gone this far without treatment. It took me 8 weeks to get in whith him!!
    Anywho I am on Levofloxacin for 30 days, steroids, and the Guaifenesis.pesudeoephindrine Maddog told me oubout.
    If this doesn't work, only hope is surgery, but I'm not going there!!
    Thanks again for all your prayers. I am very appreciative & certainly have wsomething to be grateful for!!
    Warm Fuzzies
    Achy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Do hope all works out well for you, and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Thanks for the update too. And you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hope all this works, so you can skip the surgery---when my sinuses were at their worst, a course of steroids usually shrunk the swelling enough that the antibiotics could work, so I'm hoping this is the case for you---good luck & I hope you start feeling better, you deserve to end all this suffering!

Many Hugs,
    Pam