thank you for your prayers we are moving

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by carebelle, Apr 2, 2007.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Finely after 7 months our house sold.Thank you all who prayed.

We are going to Ohio and my husband will have his Dream to be teacher at a Medical College close to Dayton.

I'll be very busy for a few weeks we will be out of this home April 23 . Then stay with family in Ohio till we Find a home close to the College.

I'll get back as soon as I settle somewhere. I'm doing OK right now I am a little scaried of such a big move but GODs with us.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

that your house finally sold.....God's timing is perfect, even though we don't always understand. I will pray that the move goes well for you all and that you find a house soon!
    Terri
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I remember praying for your situation all that time ago. I am so happy your house finally sold and that your husband will get to live out his dream job. I pray that your move goes smoothly and that you can get established in your new location as quickly as possible.

Let us know how things go once you get settled in.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I found out yesterday my daughter is also moving back to ohio
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for good news. Prayers that the move goes smoothly and that you be given a boost of energy to cope. Hoping too that after the move you find fantastic medical people for your physicians.
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

I remember praying for this for some time and missed your big announcement. What terrific news! I just want you to know how happy I am that our prayers were answered for you.

Are you settled in Ohio yet?

Love, Pepper
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Just soooooo much to do after moveing. My Husband loves the job so when Hes happy I'm happy.

Ive been thinking about comeing back on I've just been so busy.
    I finely got a handycap card to park closer it helps alot.

I have new Doctors to get use to .I'm taking Lyrica x2 a day it helps but I still have break through pain .
    Thank yas for writing Ive missed being in touch.
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hooray your house finally sold!!!
    Happy your husband got his dream job.
    Don't over do and remember to pace yourself.
    It is exciting when the Lord leads you on a new journey aka chapter starting again in your life.
    I am so happy to hear all your good news.
    Don't be a stranger and thanks for the update on your move.

Soft hugs,
    webby