Thank you for your prayers...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockinmama, Dec 11, 2005.

1. rockinmama

rockinmama New Member

I had asked for prayers for my stepdaughter when she had to go in for a breast biopsy on Dec. 2. She got the results a couple of days ago and the doctor wants her to come back in 3 months to keep an eye on the lump and cyst but for now everything is OK.

She is so relieved as are the rest of the family! It even scared her husband (who doesn't help take of the family) to go apply for jobs and he starts working tomorrow!

I am SO grateful to you for your prayers and to God for answering them. Now she and her daughters can have a Christmas without that fear.

Yesterday was my birthday and all I wanted was for my stepdaughter to be OK and for my daughter to start to get back on her feet.

My daughter lives in a very small town and some of the people have taken her under their wings (Angel Wings) and are helping her with getting her car fixed so she can go back to work and their are helping with Christmas for my 8 year old granddaughter.

Santa may not be a jolly old man dressed in a red suit but I still believe in him and the spirit of Christmas. Things have been so down for our families so we really needed a boost.

God bless you all and I hope your prayers are answered as well.

Many hugs,
    Chris
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Chris,

Oh...How happy for you all!! God is so good!

Merry Christmas!!

MamaR