THANK YOU for your prayers ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

THANK YOU For your prayers ! Little Anastasia is doing fine after her surgery ! She was doing so well in fact , that I got to talk to her on the phone while she was STILL in the recovery room ! PRAISE THE LORD !!!

I am my daughter on the other hand are not doing too well right now . I have too bad of a headache to go into detail again right now , however , I did post on the FMS board about it under the post "3 sided sword today..." . Please read if you get a chance , it will explain everything . You all are so very dear to me , and I again THANK YOU ! (((HUGS))) aplenty ! God bless you .

With very much love &<b> RESPECT</b> . Nonie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Nonie,

I'm so glad to the surgery went well for Anastasia! That is an answer to our prayers and we praise God for it.

I'm sorry you aren't doing well and have such a headache. I'll go read the other post of yours.
    Nonie, I'll pray for you concerning this.
    You are very special to us all!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Dazee

Dazee New Member

What a wonderful Lord we serve. Wonderful news about your little granddaughter, Anastatia. Poor little things, it is so hard to see them in the hospital, however short a time. I did read about your daughter at the other forum and no matter how old our children get, they are still our little ones and when they are married and not treated right, how hard to keep quiet. Our first reaction is to protect them..

Fortunately there was no break but she sounds like this will be a rough time for awhile. Give it all to the Lord Nonie. Just lay it down at His feet and wait upon His guidance...if we get real quiet and just listen, He never abandons His sheep.

God Bless You and your family, Nonie.