Thank you for your prayers!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Waldene, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Waldene

Waldene New Member

I made it through the MRI yesterday, thanks to your prayers, 1 Flexeril, 2 Valium, eye shades, and my husband stroking my feet.

All the suggestions you gave were so helpful and appreciated. My husband and I had never thought of having him stay with me until y'all suggested it.

Thanks ever so much for your prayers. Each time I felt panicky, I started thinking of the sweet posts I had received and I prayed.

I've posted a thank you twice before but it never comes up. Floating in cyberspace, I guess. Anyway, thanks again and God bless you all.

Waldene
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Waldene,
    I'm so glad you made out fine for the MRI. I'm thanking the Lord with you. It is nice to have your husband hold your feet, isn't it. Let us know the results when you get them.

God bless you!

Love, Harmony
  3. Showers

Showers New Member

I am so glad it went well for you. That is good to hear !

Take Care,
    Sarah ~
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I was praying and wondering how you did. So wonderful to know that all worked out well.

The Lord simply likes us to 'ask' when we need Him, He's there, but we are told to 'pray' and to 'pray' for one another.

God bless hon, and I do hope all comes out well.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. sheried

sheried New Member

Now, I have just one question: Did your nose itch? LOL

Glad you came through it just fine and hubby was right there with you.

Hugs, Sherie
  6. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Yes Sherie, my nose starting itching about three minutes into the MRI. I started to feel panicky - then the Lord brought your post to mind and it was all I could do to not start laughing.

It's amazing how God works things out, isn't it?

Thanks again for the prayers. I'll let you know what the results are.

Waldene