thank you for your prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

well friends, I felt the peace as I, my husband and young son waited nearly 3 1/2 hours in this doctors office. Unfortunately the postop exam was discouraging, but I think it is because this surgeon is much more strict on what he expects out of the surgeries.

I also know that my "expectations" are too high and my Lord is trying to teach me something here. So, if you all could continue to pray for me...as I do for you all, I would most ask that you pray for me to be less prideful,to be given more patience as I wait for God to show me what He is doing in my life, and the darkness that I feel to be lifted completely in the name of our Lord and Saviour.

Gentle hugs to each and everyone of you!!!!
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

I will continue to pray that God's light shines into your life and breaks the darkness. Lord, break through and deliver her today by the power of your Holy Spirit. Amen.
    Monkeykat
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Thank You for the update, I'm so sorry that your postop exam was discouraging.

I will certainly be praying for you to receive the power to be patient with the aches, pains, sufferings, and adversities in your life and for the Lord to take away the darkeness from your life and replace it with His light to shine upon you and give you joy, peace, and contentment.

Blessings, Judy