Thank you for your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Jan 26, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

You are all very special to me. Your prayer circle surrounding me during a very difficult week was just what I needed. I so much appreciate this board and all of you sister prayer warriors.

As they say, when it rains it pours. I am feeling stress on all fronts. February has always been a difficult month for me at school and January has certainly been no picnic.

It other words I could still use some prayer support.
    The insurance issue still looms large in my mind. The letter that I have been waiting on for weeks to the insurance co. has been lost and trying to start this process from scratch when I am only getting voice mail is more exasperating than I can even express.

I cannot continue with my FM treatments until this is resolved. It is a simple matter of faxing a letter to the insurance co. Sounds easy right? Please pray that this letter can be faxed immediately. I do have hope that this will be resolved when that letter arrives.

I pray for all of you during my bubble bath prayer time every morning. I will continue to pray for you and I am asking that you continue to pray for me.

Love you all,

Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am sorry the insurance issue is still unresolved. Red tape and you have to feel like your hands are tied behind your back. Plus you are tired. If it were me I would also be cranky, big time. I have little patience .

Sweetie, prayers continue for you. My cathedral is 99 but the garage is below freezing. Send me email when you get time.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest Nancy

You are always in my prayers and always will be. You have been such a gentle spirit and a light to us all. you are a very strong woman and i know , with Gods help you will get through this

May God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I will continue to pray for you and this insurance situation and the strength to cope with all that is going on at school.

Love, Pepper