Thank you for your support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeathersJourney, Mar 3, 2006.

1. HeathersJourney

HeathersJourney New Member

I posted my first message yesterday and I was so suprised at all of the replies I received. This is great. I feel better mentally just knowing there are other people out there with the same problem. I always felt like the only one in the world with these problems. With no support at home it is great to have the support here. Thank you everybody! I still have my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I am not going to cancel it like I have so many times before. My husband doesn't know I am going. Once I have a diagnosis and concrete "evidence" to tell him I will. I am not expecting miracles the first appointment but at least I can get started on a road.
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

YOU will find many new friends here who understand what you are going through. I sat here for over a yr with noone to talk to and I have found many many topics here that are helpful. Just wade right in and there will be someone online that can help you even just by listening. Good luck with your dr. appt.

Suzette