Thank You for your support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by painache, Jun 25, 2006.

1. painache

painache New Member

Jole, donnaeil, blessedmom2four,Itzmede and AnneTheresa. Thank You for your kind responses. I do need to make an adjustment to a new way of life and my dreams have to be adjusted.My husband has always been able to count on me to help out as much as I could financially but now I have nothing to contribute, My son needs help in University and it hurts me so much to see him in need and I cannot help.I believe there has to be a way.I worked very hard for 30 years raising our chidren and putting them through their education I have a hard time to accept that my time of helping is over.This is a lonely road but it made me feel better to hear from all of you and know that you could relate to what I experience.Anntheresa is see in your profile that you are from Canada. I am also Canadian.I hope one day I can encourage others as you all have done for me. Painache
  2. zion1971

zion1971 New Member

i have a young child and can relate to your frustration and pain. we just have to hang in there. be blessed!
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

of course i am still new to Fm although i have been struggling with the unknown for the last three years...
    I have days where i just feel good and everything is going to work out...

then i have my days like last night...where i just sat on the couch with my 3 year old asleep in my arms crying, wishing and praying i could be the mom i used to be....

the only thing that keeps me going is them(kids), and the fact that there is hope that one day i will be in remision from this DD... you are trully not alone....believe me