Thank you Friends for posting and support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cupimick, Feb 20, 2003.

1. cupimick

cupimick Member

Dear Friends, I am appreciative of each of you for taking time to respond to me. I have been feeling really down and wanted to let you know I am going back to my pcp tomorrow to ask him to try me on stronger pain meds. He is the type to say no but I am going to insist because I need to regain my life back and if it means pain meds until we can get them to take this dd serious enough to find a cure then at least I can attempt to go for a job and feeling more like my old self. My only regret is that I wanted kids and with the meds I would be afraid to try now much less i wouldn't have the stamina to handle a newborn when its enough to take care of myself. Cindy I am going to ask for him to put me oxycontin . I also am going to research the other suggestions you all made. I wish I could give you all a big hug, because it means a lot that you care. I will keep in touch.

LOve,

Deanna
  2. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

the "Pain Patients Bill of Rights" applicable to your state. I live in CA and have Kaiser, and have found this to be helpful in advocating for myself, also there have been some good discussions and articles here about "addiction vs. dependence"

Good Luck
    My spirit is with you!
    April