Thank you Jo and Barbara

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scoop, Oct 19, 2002.

1. scoop

scoop New Member

Hi Jo and Barbara,

I guess i am a little out of practice being on the message board! Thank you for your replys. I accidently replied back to myself under the topic of Manipulation under Anethesia! If you could read the third response it's from me to the both of you!

Hope your day is going well.

If anyone else reads this and knows any information on Manipulation under Anethesia i would appreciate any input!

Take care,
    Scoop
  2. scoop

scoop New Member

Hi Jo and Barbara,

I guess i am a little out of practice being on the message board! Thank you for your replys. I accidently replied back to myself under the topic of Manipulation under Anethesia! If you could read the third response it's from me to the both of you!

Hope your day is going well.

If anyone else reads this and knows any information on Manipulation under Anethesia i would appreciate any input!

Take care,
    Scoop
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Actually you did the right thing the first time. The board is so busy now that we try to keep from starting new threads if possible. It's OK this time, but in the future just reply under your own thread and most of us will check back to see if you replied to us. I know I already had.

Good luck to you in this, whatever you decide to do.

Barbara