THANK YOU JODIE AND FIGHT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Jul 23, 2006.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

you two are always there for everyone here on the board.

thank you so much im on and off here cause my son is home now .
    he lost over 30lbs and wasnt overweight so you can imagine.

his kidneys recovered but his blood count was messed up with heperin he was allergic to it.

not only that but he broke the heel of his left foot during the whole ordeal. severe break had to have screws skin graft a mess.

he ll be off work months may lose job but i think this was a life altering moment.

he went to my sisters last night first night away from him in50 some days.

keep a watch on your son i was so niave since ive never done an illegal drug in my life and im from the 60s lol

i have 5 kids and he has the most addictive personality.

my youngest was dx bipolar 2 yrs ago he has anger issues

about what i dont know i think its chemical imbalance.

Jodie so sad about your dad i cant believe your mother would defend him i would hate the ground he walks on.

fight i ve read many of your poists and you always seem so sesible and caring

i feel so sad for all the problems in families its as if the worlds gone crazy

we always had big dinners 30 to 40 never a cropss word no jealousy now its nuts

i want to go live like a hermit somewhere

jodie you son must be really an excellant athlete i wish mine were there again love every minute

you two have been thru a lot i appreciate your support
    love gail
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

yes, i have some anger issues w/the mother and father i have...put it this way they had four children together total...the only one in contact no with our parents is the youngest....which there is a 9 years difference in age

with my younger brother...who has never even been to my one and only wedding...who never has seen any of his neices or nephews...

my older brother will not allow his children to stay at our parents...he tried but my mother couldn't ever keep a promise to babysit...for instance when his wife was going into labor...or he needed her to watch the little ones while he was getting a vasectomy...our grandmother would be there for all of us kids...

and i had the best grandfather (non-biological)..her thrid husband....but he was there for my brother when my dad broke my brother's arm in an ice storm...he picked up in the middle of the night...and my grandparents took care of him...his senior year in high school...

i got kicked out of the house a few times as a senior in high school...one time dad thought i called my little sister the "b" word...well i didn't i asked her to turn the light off in our bedroom ///we shared the same bed...

then i got told i could move back in...what a mistake that was...kicked out again for being 5 minutes late for my curfew....and i was 18 years old...a senior in high school i bought my own cars...paid for insurance etc...and paid them $200 a month for room and board...plus had to come back home and cook dinner for your 1 1/2 year younger brother and my little sister...

i could tell you some stories...

anways...sorry to be rambling on...

i think it seems these days everyone has problems w/dysfunctional families...but back in my days we learned to keep our mouths shut....

so gail welcome to my world...we are kind souls, good people and most of all loving mothers....

i do not know how excellent cody is but last year he would have started on the varsity team...they won state last year in their division...looking forward to another good year....

he was just happy he didn't get injured at the camp this week....

you should've heard the wonderful things the coach had said about him last season....i cried at the dinner of course...but from what they said they feel he is probably gonna be the best football player that has ever came through novato high...

so that was pretty neat he got called out twice to do demos on how to tackle and hit....they had about 250 players there....and most of those kids have played since they were little kids...

cody didn't play a day in his life until his freshman yar...

i hope cody really enjoys football...and maybe he will want to take an opportunity if it arises to play for ...i know you are probably a buckeye fan...but it would tickle me to death to see him play for uiversity of michigan....

he already had 48 months college paid for books and tuition...at any state college in califoria....standford, berkley....plus he will get paid a monthly stipend...

atleast he gets that from his dad from dad being 30% disability rating from the VA...

so either way cody will be ok...he is fornate...now we need to keep his gpa up...

well gail..it is so nice to hear from you and i am glad i could give some support to you....

love
    jodie