Thank you Lord.!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MarilynK, Aug 5, 2002.

1. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

I just needed to thank God for given me two wonderful days.
    He has given me energy to do some work around the house and feel good about my self.
    I have been singing and happy and i am so glad.
    If tommorrow comes and i have done to mucth i will be happy anyways for i have been praying and he gave to great days.Just to be able to water the plants ,paint some on the house, singing to my kids ,( they gave me a strange look ) , Teens you know they are imbarresed about everything, Iv done laundry well i have had a good to days.

Thank you lord for given me this and som mtch more,showing me that i can still have good days.
    I pray that everybody gets this gift to.
    In Norwegian:
    Velsing oss gud fader velsign os guds sønn velsign os gud den hellige ånd Amen.

This was my first prayer, and thank you to god, on this board , if i did something wrong please let me know.

Bless you all

Love
    Marilyn
  2. j9miller

j9miller New Member

I praise God with you. He is so awesome.

Janine
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I praise God with you! That is a beautiful praise and prayer to God! You did nothing wrong at all. Instead you have encouraged us and helped us keep our eyes on the Lord and to be thankful to Him. I am so happy for you that you had 2 good days. I pray it will continue for you and if you ever have set backs, you can look back and be reminded that God is there and there are always better days ahead.
    If we never had trials, we wouldn't appreciate the blessings. I am impressed with the Norwegian even though I don't understand the language. :) Is that where you live?

Blessings,
    Harmony
  4. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Yes , i am from Norway,
    In the south and we are having some
    buatiful weather here.
    thank you for letting me know that i dident do anything wrong sometimes it is hard to know with the rules for
    the different boards.

God Bless
    Marilyn
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is a blessing to see others Praising the Lord for His small blessings as well as the large ones.

We are so truly blessed daily, as without Him, we would not have life, and through Him we have it eternally.

Thank you for the blessings in Norwegian, I don't understand the language, but it is a thrill to see the Lord praised in another language!

You have done nothing wrong on any board, you are a great addition to our large family here!

Prayer for you to continue to have good days!

Shalom, Shirl