THANK YOU MODERATORS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Pottersclay, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I just wanted to say thank you Moderators ( Sharon Carlene, Shirl, and anyone else I forgot) for all your hard work here on this website in keeping everything going smoothly. I know the job is not an easy one and many times thankless. You must do is because of the great pay!!! (LOL....just kidding.!)

Thank you for volunteering yout time. God bless you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

((hugs))
    PC
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I appreciate your thanks, but I have not been very active here lately, I have been a Moderator now for almost 6 years here. I have big problems myself, and sometimes I simply can't get online.

Its the other two that are carrying the big load right now.

I hope to be back more often soon, as I love to help people as much as I can. Right now I am the one who needs prayer and help!

I think the Lord allows us to have these kind of burdens, so we can see how much others need help, and that is to have us have problems too and be in need as well.

God bless you lady.......

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2006]
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers often.

I pray for many of the prayer requests here but for me I find it hard to find the time to be able to post on them all. My computer time is limited.

Family is keeping me very busy right now.