Thank you, Pepper

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lucky, Oct 12, 2002.

1. lucky

lucky New Member

I am sorry that you did not get a reply from me on your yesterday's wolcome words. However, I have trouble with posting and don't even know if this is the right way yet to get my reply on the way.
    It is great to meet other Candians who have the same disabilities with CFS/FM than I do. However, I am lucky in so far that I have a family doctor who has come a long way since I have been diagnosed and tries to help whereever he can. But...and I cannot emphazize this enough is knowledge and a lot of research so that you know over time why and how all the symptoms occur and how they are related. With this information you are in the driver's seat when you see your doctors. If I can be of more help, let me know.
    Although there is still not much out there in Canada, but there are ways to find the help one needs.
    Thanks again for your welcoming notes, and as I read in your biography, it sounds so terrible familiar. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
  2. lucky

lucky New Member

I am sorry that you did not get a reply from me on your yesterday's wolcome words. However, I have trouble with posting and don't even know if this is the right way yet to get my reply on the way.
    It is great to meet other Candians who have the same disabilities with CFS/FM than I do. However, I am lucky in so far that I have a family doctor who has come a long way since I have been diagnosed and tries to help whereever he can. But...and I cannot emphazize this enough is knowledge and a lot of research so that you know over time why and how all the symptoms occur and how they are related. With this information you are in the driver's seat when you see your doctors. If I can be of more help, let me know.
    Although there is still not much out there in Canada, but there are ways to find the help one needs.
    Thanks again for your welcoming notes, and as I read in your biography, it sounds so terrible familiar. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING.