Thank you Prayer Warriors!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ArchAngel, Jul 12, 2003.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

I just wanted to give thanks to all who responded to my urgent prayer request the other day. God is working on things already. He is so faithful! Already, a friend has come into my life to remind me to stand on the promises that Jesus gave us that by His stripes we are healed! My eyes have been opened to what the enemy has been trying to do to break me down and tear my family apart. But he won't win this. I stand firm in my faith and I believe in Jesus and his promises. God is in control of my marriage and my life and He can take even the worst circumstances and make them work out for good. Satan is a liar! I will not allow him to take what God has given me in my husband or children or health! I am more than the sum of my health problems... I am a child of God! A beautiful creature fearfully and wonderfully made. I was made for a purpose and I am not going to let the enemy destroy my purpose in life or prevent me from fulfilling it. Be strong in Christ my brothers and sisters! We wrestle not against flesh and blood! But against the powers of darkness who would have us beaten down physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually! Stand firm on the promises of God, "by my stripes, you shall be healed", saith the Lord. Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. God has renewed my spirit and breathed new hope into my soul. May God's blessings return to you 10 fold.
    In Christ's Love,
    ~Angel
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

wow, you wrote exactly what i have been thinking lately. did you happen to read my post re isaiah? if not...very interesting, if so.....so cool. keep the faith! satan IS the master manipulator. do not waiver. YOU GO GIRL! :)

love to you,
    alice