Thank you Shirl, Mary and Amy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrokimm, Aug 28, 2002.

1. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Thank you Shirl, Amy and Mary for so quickly responding to my seeking requests concerning ZMA, "I Remember Me video" and the wireless heating mattress pad.

What a powerful networking group !!!! You all are a Godsend and a blessing. I have already been a busy bee following up on these resources, and sucessfully, I might add.

God truly does supply all my needs.

God bless,
    fibrokimm
  2. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Thank you Shirl, Amy and Mary for so quickly responding to my seeking requests concerning ZMA, "I Remember Me video" and the wireless heating mattress pad.

What a powerful networking group !!!! You all are a Godsend and a blessing. I have already been a busy bee following up on these resources, and sucessfully, I might add.

God truly does supply all my needs.

God bless,
    fibrokimm
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am very late getting on the board today! Had lots to do before I could come here. But I am glad you have gotten the help you needed.

We have some really wonderful members here, and they will help whenever they can, if nothing else, they will support you and even cry with you if thats what it takes to make you feel a little better!

Ask all the questions you have, thats what we are here for.

Take care and have a great night.

Shalom, Shirl