Thank you Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suekoo, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

I just wanted to thank you for your recommendation of the ZMA. I have been taking it for about two weeks and feel so much better. I know everything doesn't work for everyone, but this sure has worked for me. I sleep so well and that of course, makes me feel better. Thanks again!
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so happy to hear it is working for you! It has been a miracle to me with the sleep and the RLS.

It seems the longer I am taking it (18 months now), the better my sleep is, and I am sleeping now without all that restless moving in the bed all night too.

My husband is a lot 'happier', I was so restless before that he would have to get out of the bed, let me move in my sleep, then get back in on the opposite side!

He would never wake me up when I would finally get some sleep, so he had to just get out of my way :)

Plus I would wake up with brush burns on my knees and elbows from all the twisting and turning in my sleep. I got burns from 310 count sheets! Thats how restless I was.

I am really happy for you, I feel so much better with restful sleep now too.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]