Thank you,Tammyinwv,DebraBee,Mikie,& Spaz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DarcieAnn, Dec 30, 2002.

1. DarcieAnn

DarcieAnn New Member

Thank you very much for all the information, My Dr. thought it was wonderful that a support group was available to help me understand what is going on inside of me. Through your insight I was able to better explain my symptoms to him, and he prescribed Antivert and Ativan so that hopefully my seizures will subside, or I will at least be able to handle them better.
    I was just diagnosed with Fibro a few weeks ago and thought, “FINALLY an answer”, but after a few short moments of glee I found I had much more questions than answers. Although I know I have a long hard road ahead of me, I can face it with some knowledge. Through all of your replies and shared knowledge I have gained an immense amount of hope in the future. I am staying active, working out at the local gym, teaching Sunday school, as well as working full time and attending college. Seeing that you all are trying to live a happy healthy lifestyle as well has given me inspiration to continue plugging along. I am not being naïve, I know that I may not always want to drag my sorry little behind out of bed in the morning, and some days will be much harder than others, but because of all of you I will try to keep an upbeat attitude.
    Thank you all so much, I hope to one day be able to welcome in someone else with the kindness, compassion, and knowledge that you all have shown me. God bless you all.
    DarcieAnn