Thank You:)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Joyce345, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Joyce345

Joyce345 New Member

Oh Boy..Oh Boy!! I was so overwhelmed with all the warm responses that I received so quickly:)) I do believe I found the right place and people to make me more aware of FBR. I've had so much go wrong, but with the birth of our Grandson ( who I consider my miracle drug), I have a new perspective for the future!
    My hubby and I share the same puter. So mornings are better for me ( guess I'm still awake and don't realize it..LOL), so I'll check in tomorrow and pray you all have a better day:))
    Luvs & Hugs,
    Joyce
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Thankfully, hubby and I don't share the same computer. But right now hubby hasn't gotten home from work.

My son will be married in April 2006, so I expect my first grandchild within a few years or so. Even if it hurts to hold him/her, I just can't wait. I'm 55 and looking forward to this. Just can't even imagine what it will be like.

Hugs,
    Faye

3. Joyce345

Joyce345 New Member

Hi Faye,
    You have NO idea how exciting it is to have seen your son married:)) My son was married in 2000 and I was still suffering from Panic Disorder. Little did I know at that time, that all those aches and pains were FBR!! But I made it and DANCED with my son at his wedding:)) Now Lisa, his wife, and Billy have given us a most beautiful Grandson. I call him, my miracle drug, because when I hold him, all my pains disappear.
    You're young and will DO this!!! Just imagine holding a Grandchild in your arms one day! Saty in touch and have a pain free evening!
    Luvs & Hugs,
    Joyce