Thank you.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Oct 1, 2005.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

Thank you to all of you wonderful, supportive, loving people here. I don't think I could get through all this without you! A lot of you are much sicker than I am, and still manage to post and stay positive and keep informed and support others.

I am alone a lot, and it's so good to know that I can come here and find friends who understand, who don't look at me sideways because I have limitations. I haven't had the energy lately to pretend that I'm "fine, just fine", for people who just don't get it.

I finally asked for help with moving my vision and hearing testing equipement during our 10th grade testing at all 8 of our high schools (the nurses team screen, so we have to bring our equipment with us), and even though they are nurses, most of them still don't get it. A few do, but they were so surprised that I am truly having problems managing. Guess I've put on a strong 'front' for too long.

I've been up since 7:00 this morning, cleaning this house and doing laundry and packing stuff, and I'm about worn out. Still have more to do, and I'm hoping my buyer shows up today or tomorrow. (My house is for sale, and all the prep is basically mine to do. yuck.) If we have to do an open house I'll find the money to get a cleaning team in here.

Anyway, I need to stop typing before I get truly maudlin and weepy. Just wanted to say thank you!

Peace and Light,
    Beth.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Beth

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate too. It's pretty overwhelming to be working and trying to get your house ready to sell!

I hope you can take some time for yourself to relax and rest.

This is a wonderful place to come for support. I know what it is like to be alone a lot and finding people who care is a real blessing.

Peace to you.

Kathy.
  3. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

about not wanting to be around people sometimes. It's depressing having to explain how I'm feeling. I have a private joke with myself. I tell people, "I'm just fine". To me it means 'just' fine, no more than fine.

You have a lot you are doing with getting your house ready. I am praying your energy is high and your pain level is low and you don't suffer too much afterwards from everything you're doing.

Heart hugs,
    Maree