thank you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PA, Sep 19, 2004.

1. PA

PA New Member

thanks to all that have responded to my post ive read them all and glad to find so many people who have faith
  2. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

you just don't know how I have prayed for you to come back.
    I am so thankful to see a post from you.
    please just hang in there with us and things will get better you will see the path you are to follow now.

take care and let us know how you ae doing.

God Bless you and take care of you.
    kathy
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

didn't respond because I wasn't sure if you were till there. Please come here often. I'm praying for you to see a new road that God wants you on. He is always there, always. We just don't hear him when he speaks because we are so consumed with worries and pain.
  4. readalot

readalot New Member

I am so glad that you posted. I have been praying for you. I hope you found the thread that I started. It is ((((pa)))). I hope things are better for you.

Feel free to come here. There are caring people here.

May God bless you and keep you. Keep trusting in Him. He can have a better things for your life.

Please keep in touch, we are praying for you.

readalot
  5. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I'm so glad you're back. We have kept you in prayer. I pray that you are again finding strength in God. He never leaves us, and is there to lean on at ALL times.

Please stay with us, and let us help you. I hope you did go to counseling. Your family sounded like they are supportive too. There is a blessing in itself.

Keep the faith and read His word! You are stronger than you think- You have your Saviour inside of you waiting to be called upon.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  6. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I`m new here & don`t know your problems but rest that there are so many pople praying for you & care so for you!~~~~~~~~ with hope! sib
  7. bakron

bakron New Member

You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep on coming back. There are some really wonderful prayer warriors on this Board! My prayers continue to be right there with you . .

8. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

so pleased you're back. I shall continue to pray for you and hold you in God's love and care.

Music Teacher (UK)