Thank you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Suzy37, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words ane encouragement you have given me. It means so much. I was, and still am at times, in such a dark spot. With Gods help I feel I am moving forward and all of you are like the icing on the cake in helping me feel better about things and trusting in God more.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please ask for prayer as much as you need. The emotional aspect of our disease means we are constantly on a see saw of up & down. So glad to hear you are on the "up" side right now and I pray it lasts a long time for you.
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

HI, I'm so glad you found your way here. Please keep coming back and chat or pray or whatever.

We want you to be part of this family. We will be here for you. Blessings DE
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear one....I haven't been here to lift you up lately...but, know that I care and I pray for you.

I know those dark spots... and it is so good to know others can understand. This is a great place to be a part of. So many wonderful, loving people...that TRULY care for each other.

God bless you....Mari