Thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susabar, Nov 14, 2002.

1. susabar

susabar New Member

I want to say Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions and have reached out to me when I am in this nightmare that I can't wake up from!!! Now I am dealing with my employer and co-workers who are "treating me funny".

God Bless you all
    Sue
  2. susabar

susabar New Member

I want to say Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions and have reached out to me when I am in this nightmare that I can't wake up from!!! Now I am dealing with my employer and co-workers who are "treating me funny".

God Bless you all
    Sue
  3. susabar

susabar New Member

Thanks for your support, I also worked at a small country hospital for two years and it was a piece of cake job...
    I must RE-evaluate my entire life , once I get more info... I do know this my job now is a killer...
    Thanks
    Sue
  4. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I know what you mean about you Employer and Co-workers treating you "funny".
    I had the same problem and had such a hard time coping with my job and the people, that I had to end up quitting in 2000.
    I couldn't understand why I felt so tired, achy, couldn't concentrate, couldn't tolerate noise, couldn't tolerate certain people, and always felt on the defensive.
    Then when I was diagnosed with Fibro this past yr. and a half and started reading up on it and joined this board;
    everything became clear as to what was happening to me.
    All I can suggest is If you are still able to work, then maybe a job change might be the best thing. Try looking around for something else with less stress and a different atmosphere. It could make a world of difference.
    Good Luck,
    HOB