THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spiritlady, Dec 10, 2002.

1. spiritlady

spiritlady New Member

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ANSWERED MY POST IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.WELL WHAT MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT MY HUBBY IS THAT HE SAID TO ME HE KNEW I WHOUD ACCUSE HIM (IN TIME) OF HAVEING SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS BOOKKEEPER AFTER SHE WAS UP THERE,AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE WAS THERE WHAT REALLY GOT ME TO WONDERING IS AFTER HE GOT SICK AND WENT BACK TO WORK HE STARTED TO CURSE ME ON EVERYTHING I SAID TO HIM.THATS WHEN I ASK HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HIM IN 28 YEARS HE NEVER EVER SAID A CURSE WORD TO ME.BUT SEE HE IS YOUNGER THEN I AM.ONE THINGHE SAID TO WAS THAT HE ASK ME IF I WAS CRAZY.OH HOW THAT HURT.BUT ANYWAY THANKS TOO ALL.HOW DO I GET TO THE PRAYER SITE THANKS SPIRITLADY.
  2. spiritlady

spiritlady New Member

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ANSWERED MY POST IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.WELL WHAT MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT MY HUBBY IS THAT HE SAID TO ME HE KNEW I WHOUD ACCUSE HIM (IN TIME) OF HAVEING SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS BOOKKEEPER AFTER SHE WAS UP THERE,AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE WAS THERE WHAT REALLY GOT ME TO WONDERING IS AFTER HE GOT SICK AND WENT BACK TO WORK HE STARTED TO CURSE ME ON EVERYTHING I SAID TO HIM.THATS WHEN I ASK HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HIM IN 28 YEARS HE NEVER EVER SAID A CURSE WORD TO ME.BUT SEE HE IS YOUNGER THEN I AM.ONE THINGHE SAID TO WAS THAT HE ASK ME IF I WAS CRAZY.OH HOW THAT HURT.BUT ANYWAY THANKS TOO ALL.HOW DO I GET TO THE PRAYER SITE THANKS SPIRITLADY.