Thank yous

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Oct 8, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

I want to thank all of yous that have wrote me a note and a prayer. It is very hard today to even wake up. I just want to be alone in my own world. I am having a hard time even talking to people. I am in a long dark tunnel and there is no place to go just bumping into sides. People need to be

thanked especially for their prayers they share with othere.ellie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry you`re feeling so bad. I`ve felt the same myself and its an unbearable feeling. We get depressed with these illnesses. Suffering day after day with no end in site, who wouldn`t get depressed.

I recently went back on an anitdepressant because I felt so down. I felt like I was in a deep, dark hole with no way out. The antidepressants really helped. They lifted my mood and helped me function again. I feel like my old self again. If you haven`t tried them please give them a try. We can`t deal with all this alone. We need a little help. It can really make a big difference.

Praying for you that you feel better soon. I know how hard it can be. Hang in there, things will get better.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2003]
  3. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Sweetie, I know how hard it is but please keep trying. If you need help with the depression try something. Sometimes our situations cause the deprssion even if you don't have clinical depression. Pain and suffering all the time will get you down. I don't know about your family but you have family here you can depend on. And the Lord is alwasys there for you.

I will keep you in constant prayer and if you need to talk we are here for you.

Love and God Bless
    Linda
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will keep praying for you! I am glad too that you have found this board and you will get to know alot of very caring wonderful people here! Everybody cares for everybody and takes the time to show they care by praying for each other!
    Lisa