Thankful! Now one more time.............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

I am so very thankful that God led me to this message board. You all can never know how much I appreciate all the prayers. Thank the Lord, Dale is better, not nearly back to 'good' but at least he isn't hallucinating or being as confused and upset. Continue to pray for him. I took him to our family doctor and his white blood count had doubled since the morning we were in the ER the Saturday after Thanksgiving so he has infection somewhere. They gave him antibiotics. The nurse at Mayo clinic said that the infection could make the encephalopathy worse.

While I was at the doctor, I asked him to check me. My blood pressure was 170 over 110. He said I was a stroke waiting to happen. He doubled my bp medicine. He also gave me some meds to help me cope. I had not slept since the morning before that visit. He kind of wanted me to slow up at work, but that just isn't possible financially and also because of Dale's insurance being from my job.

Pray that my blood pressure gets under control soon. I don't know what we would do if I were too have a stroke.

You are so wonderful to support each other like you do.

Thanks again,
    Revella

P.S. Sorry, seems like I am always complaining about something!
  2. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

You are definatly not complaining, so dont even go there. You have alot on your plate and I have been praying for you and Dale. I am so praying that he will be doing better. Mostly , I am glad that you took the time to have yourself checked out. What good would you be to him if your own health was poor. You really need to take care of yourself right now.

Did you talk to the doc about some meds to help with the next episode (hopefully there wont be one). Time to be prepared for what may come up. I will sign off with a quick prayer for our Lord to look after you and Dale, and your son.
    Blessings,
    Paula
    [This Message was Edited on 12/19/2002]
  3. Kim

Kim New Member

I continue to pray for Dale and for you. God bless you and comfort you. Please don't think you're complaining. God wants us to carry each others burdens.

kim
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This is not complaining, this is asking our Lord for help, and He makes it clear in His Word that we are to pray for our needs!

Glad to hear Dale is doing a little better, but will continue the prayer for him. Also your blood pressure too.

Take care, and God's blessings going out for both of you.

Shalom,Shirl