Thankful.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

We can dream, right? (the crown icon)

Tonight I will give thanks that we have made it another week! Tests have been run for many of us and I pray we all get good news!

Tonight I pray for understanding. My little family faces trial after trial it seems. Understanding and love will be the only thing to truly sustain us.

Please pray for my son as he goes on visitation to his father. I pray his father has only good intentions and no harm will befall either.

Pray for those of us depressed that we will find the appropriate treatment/couseling.

Thanks to each of you. Love CactusLil'
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will be in prayer for these requests of yours.
    Glad to see you back, I missed you.
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Always pray for you and Will Lil, will make this special a special prayer for your request tonight.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. froggy

froggy New Member

YOU have my prayers--Everything will be fine! God knows!

Jan
  5. Terry

Terry New Member

You, Will and Tina are in my prayers everyday. It is so difficult to understand the Lord's plan for us sometimes. I find that times of fear and uncertainty make us turn to our faith. I often have to remind myself "Thine Will Be Done On Earth as it is in Heaven".

Being human I still ask for what I need. I usually get it but if I don't, later on, it is shown to me that it was the right decision.

Please email and let me know how you are. I miss hearing from you.