Thankfulness To Everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LisaMay, Oct 7, 2002.

1. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I have only been on "board" for a month, but it has been one of the most productive months in a long time. I read as many posts as I can a day. I may only respond to a few, but my heart goes out to everyone.

Thank you all for being here (there and everywhere). Just wanted to share that. Lisa
  2. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I have only been on "board" for a month, but it has been one of the most productive months in a long time. I read as many posts as I can a day. I may only respond to a few, but my heart goes out to everyone.

Thank you all for being here (there and everywhere). Just wanted to share that. Lisa
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

I don't post as often as I should (seeings though I've been coming here for a year or two now....)
    Just wondering is your name Lisa May???
    Couldn't help but, ask. I go under Lease on the boards, but my name is actually Lisa Mae.
    Sorry, couldn't help it, curiosity got the better of me ;)
    Glad to hear that this site has been of help to you, this place was my sanity back when I first started posting :)

Lease
  4. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

name. Spelling and all. When we first moved to Georgia, everyone would ask me what my name was, I would tell them, and they would say "Lisa May what?". No what there, that's all there is.

Hope that helped your curiosity!