thanking the Lord for this worship board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafurr, Jul 25, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

you are all just the continuation of my walk. i so love you all. i know i get winded on the other boards. but this is where my most support comes from. reading you all really reaching out to the Lord for His support, helps greatly. it gives me hope.

in Christ who i love with all my heart (think i'll be signing with this now, it just came to me...courtesy of Jessica...stilhere....sister love...

:)
    +
    alice

2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I truely believe we are all Sisters-in-Christ, Thank you for your love and encouragement....and remember I'm always here to answer questions, (I know, I know, I have to get a life!!!)

Love
    In christ
    Jessica
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This board, and His wonderful healing hands on us.

With out the Lord, were would we all be? I hate to even think!

God bless, all of you for your wonderful prayer, and support...............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Amen Amen!!! love and peace to all!
  5. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I found this site about 5 weeks ago - I wondered if I would feel at ease w/ it. I DO! I want to thank ALL of you - for making me feel so comfortable & 'at home. - and now I had better go of to slumber Land.

May our Lords love be upon ALL of you. In Jesus name I pray.
    AMEN
  6. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

This board is truly a gift from God!
    As I stated in another post, just think one day we will all be together, laughing talking, without pain, and being able to give a "real time" hug to those who have helped and prayed and loved us through the most difficult times in our lives.

My daughter is on a board for teens with eating disorders, she's been there for about three years now. She has a friend that lives in New York and I let her call this friend about once a month. They write snail mail to each other, and send crazy cards. You just can't beat a friendship sent from God!

Thank you all for your love and goodness!
    There are no words to express how I am feeling now, through tears as I write this I can only say,
    Love to all,
    *jewel* (Dee)