Thanks a millon you guys

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sallyj, Sep 26, 2005.

1. sallyj

sallyj New Member

Just a quick note, i found this site tonight, i am so pleased i pushed myself of the sofa on the computer, as now i have found real people that really understand me.
    I popped in chat and what a warm welcome i had thanks alot you guys. I am really having a rough time at the moment with CFS and today its got the better of me and i felt kinda down in the dumps, but what a turn around when i found real people to talk to, i am going to bed now with a smile on my face and know people are out there with the same problems and people that will just talk to you.

Thanks alot you Guys you have made the world of differnce to me tonight. XXX
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I know just how you feel. I found this site in August and have learned so much. Also, it's so great to communicate with people who understand.

I'll look forward to your posts!

Francie
  3. bozey

bozey New Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of great info on here. And lots of great people too!

bozey
  4. ckk

ckk New Member

welcome! glad you found us! this place is so great. everyone here is so ready to answer any question you have and be there for you when you are feeling sad or lonely and the best part is....you dont have to try to explain! we already know what you are going thru. cant wait to talk more to you. take care.
    ckk
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

There are a lot of really nice people here.Linda