Thanks again to all who responded, will

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Jan 6, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Start up a diary and keep tabs on how I feel etc. Keep finding out more and more things that I have have probably contributed to developing this DD.Things like; whiplash and much soft tissue damage after an accident,ulcer after too much medication after that episode;Sinus problems;intermittent thrush, irritable bowel, Lower disc problems, osteo-arthritis, Poly-artertis, Diabetes and MVP. Had surgeries for various things over the years and always seem to have bad recoveries.It all starts to make sense talking with all of you. Anyway enough of that for now. Thanks to all on the meds advice/opinions too.Think I will start a low dose of the antidepressant tonight and see how I go.Have to see DR in a couple of weeks. He is to go on holidays and wants to see me before he goes so I will take my diary with me when I go. I would also like someone to tell me more about diets which help with FM. I am diabetic so it must be low fat/sugar. Thanks again for your support and input. Hugs to all. Ozgran.
  2. ozgran

ozgran New Member

3. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Thanks for your detailed reply. Don't know how to print it off but will read it all again in detail and make notes. Hugs Ozgran.