Thanks, Al!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Copper2002, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi AL,

Thanks for the supportive words on the AME/QME post. I wanted to thank you personally, as things move SOOOOOOOOOO fast on this board, it is hard to know if back and forth chit-chat gets picked up or not! Funny that it came thru today, too, as I just was wondering why I never (or rarely) run in to old friends. I've seen Kim & Gary pop up from time to time, and, of course, you, but I NEVER seem to bump into Rachael. Is she still here? and ok?

I also wanted to ask you about the atypical facial pain. Any new treatments or other such helping you? I can only BEGIN to imagine what you must be experiencing! yeow! I have recently, for about a month now, been experiencing extreme pain on one side of my face. mostly in the jaw to ear area. Feels like either someone sledge hammered me an upper cut, or that there is being an attempt made to extract a lower jaw tooth through my ear canal. oh, ugh! one more thing. I realize it MAY be TMJ, but it doesn't feel like any TMJ I've experienced in the past. I have been having adjustments done with no relief, too. MD's just look at me like I'm nuts (duh!), and I haven't made the long trek yet to the dentist. I guess I'm asking a comparitive question here. Does this sound to you like it might be AFP?

I'm so glad your family is supportive. Mine has FINALLY grown up (including hubby!), and all seem to be, AT LAST, on the same page! Sure makes thing alot less stressful, AMEN!

Take care, Al! Good 'bumping' into you!
    Peace and hugs,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances
  2. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi AL,

Thanks for the supportive words on the AME/QME post. I wanted to thank you personally, as things move SOOOOOOOOOO fast on this board, it is hard to know if back and forth chit-chat gets picked up or not! Funny that it came thru today, too, as I just was wondering why I never (or rarely) run in to old friends. I've seen Kim & Gary pop up from time to time, and, of course, you, but I NEVER seem to bump into Rachael. Is she still here? and ok?

I also wanted to ask you about the atypical facial pain. Any new treatments or other such helping you? I can only BEGIN to imagine what you must be experiencing! yeow! I have recently, for about a month now, been experiencing extreme pain on one side of my face. mostly in the jaw to ear area. Feels like either someone sledge hammered me an upper cut, or that there is being an attempt made to extract a lower jaw tooth through my ear canal. oh, ugh! one more thing. I realize it MAY be TMJ, but it doesn't feel like any TMJ I've experienced in the past. I have been having adjustments done with no relief, too. MD's just look at me like I'm nuts (duh!), and I haven't made the long trek yet to the dentist. I guess I'm asking a comparitive question here. Does this sound to you like it might be AFP?

I'm so glad your family is supportive. Mine has FINALLY grown up (including hubby!), and all seem to be, AT LAST, on the same page! Sure makes thing alot less stressful, AMEN!

Take care, Al! Good 'bumping' into you!
    Peace and hugs,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances

[ advertisement ]