Thanks all--on the mend!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, May 3, 2007.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well.

I really appreciate everyone who posted. See my last post for the update.

You guys are awesome! Have a happy/healthy weekend.

Much love,

I've had a tummy bug aggravated by our lovely friend IBS on and off for 2 weeks! I don't want advice (sorry if that sounds blunt!)---I've tried everything that makes sense for me to try. Just a hug or words of support would really help right now. Thank you!

[This Message was Edited on 05/04/2007]
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Two weeks, that stinks!! Well, hopefully that means you have suffered long enough and you will be on the mend soon. Saying a pray for you to start feeling fantastic!
    Kim :)
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Your posts really mean a lot!!

Warm Hugs, Erika
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Sorry to hear about your stomach bug. That doesn't sound like fun. But it won't last forever, and I'll bet you feel better soon!

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry you've been sick. Nanna tells me it's going around and she's been sick with it too. I was sick for about a week and just finished up Herxing from whatever bug died off in my body. It's no fun.

Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Love, Mikie
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Your words of support and hugs are so helpful. This is weird but I think I had IBS for several days on and off and NOW it's turned into the tummy flu. This is the first day I've had chills and fever---and it's day 12! YIKES. Enough is enough! I really appreciate y'alls kindness.

Elaine, your posts are so funny! Thanks for making me laugh. Yes, I think I need that helicopter!

Ken, I may have a book idea for next month that my mom just told me about. I'll let you know soon.

Mikie, I'm sorry you have been sick as well. I'm glad you are better and hope you stay healthy for the duration. I saw your post about sewing---I'm glad you're enjoying it! I can't sew anything except buttons on shirts. I admire your talent.

Thanks everyone again for the support!

Warm wishes, Erika

[This Message was Edited on 05/03/2007]
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are ailing.

I was going to advise you to drink watermelong juice and take up tap dancing. But since you don't want advice I'll just say I hope you are better soon. Much better and much sooner.

Are you well enough to read? That always helps me pass the time. Let us know about the new book.

Sending happy healthful vibes your way.

8. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Hope you get feeling better real soon.

I was going to suggest that you go to Mongolian BBQ. Maybe you should take up bellydancing and just dance those bugs away.

Oh, you could drink RAID and kill those tummy bugs.

OK. I know I sound like a 5th grader. Do you watch that program "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"

Get well soon.

How much rain did you get from the storm?
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Feel Better sweetie!,,,,S
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I Feel awful that you feel awful. Gonna see if'in I can

get Linda from South Fork over there to help ya out

'til you feel better! She would probably like getting

away from J.R. for a few days. Keep an Ear to the

Door Bell and get better quickly!

11. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Kiddos,

Hope you all are doing well and feeling good.

Thanks so much for your warm thoughts, great humor and kind words of support. It has made a big difference! Today is going much better than yesterday. I'm no longer living in the bathroom (big improvement, wouldn't you say? and lovely detail I know), and the chills/fever seem to have gone bye-bye.

Hopefully I'll be able to eat "real food" in a few days. Joy, don't tempt me with that Mongolian BBQ, or else you're going with me to get some! Dang does that sound good!

I slept over 12 hours (whoa) last nite and my body seems to want even more sleep. Mr. Dad, if the doorbell rang, I slept right through it---thanks for sending backup! :)

I think I'll be ready for tap dancing, bellydancing, and maybe even some salsa in no time. Not sure about that watermelon juice, Rock, but maybe we can do some mango juice in it's place. Elaine, I think you can send the 'copter to someone else for now; I'm still recooping, but the worst part is over---yippeeee!

Thanks again to everyone; you all made the difference!

Warm hugs, Erika

12. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I think you had better pass on this year's celebration of Cinco de Mayo. My entire street is having a block party. I'm bringing the dessert. Speaking of dessert, I still have to do the baking. YIPES!