Thanks Asatrump

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 3, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you for your prayer in music this week. I especially want to thank you for taking an extra day to get mine in. That was very kind. I too want to thank you FOR WEARING CLOTHES. LOL LOL LOL

Whoever thought Christians can't have a little fun. Ha.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Sorry Asa, the Wonder Woman Outfits on the discounted Halloween rack of clothes were a size 2 and I take a size 4. LOL My pastor jokingly says and you know where liars go???? I was able to find a tiara and some sexy black boots though. I figure if I have part of the outfit then I can spin around on the podium several times and then my sixth grade band will play like the Eastman Wind Ensemble. LOL LOL LOL. Now that is a visual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me how I can lose 20 pounds by Wednesay??????

Love,
    Nancy
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

You make me laugh. My students might suggest for the quick weight loss that I lose my horns and pitch fork. Especially my drummer with the attitude!!!!!!!!!!!! Or would that be my hat and broom. Actually I am thinking of clicking my heels together and ending up in Kansas with Toto then I won't have to do the concert at all.

Love,
    Nancy AKA Wonderwoman or maybe Mother Teresa (we'll see)
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I got really sick today so I will have to look up your post when I am feeling better. I could use some prayers for sure right now. I am going to bed now. Hope you are doing well.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am on my plan period and trying to figure out which of the paragraphs I am to get. Keep school out of my mind on weekends or the drummer. This boy does not fit that category. Actually it is just the opposite. Very talented and feeling like he is above taking any constuctive criticism. God' gift to the music world. I am sure you know what I mean. Pray that I can just feel better. I don't know what hit me yesterday but it came out of no where and I was at a restaurant no less. I starting feeling like I was either going to pass out or run to the bathroom as I was nauseated all of a sudden. The day before I had a stomach pain attack at the same restaurant. I have had an excrutiating headache that started first. There is no question I am under a lot of pressure but I don't usually do this. I would appreciate your continued prayers. Got to run. Talk later.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Well duh!!!! I finally know what you are talking about. Maybe we can have a time this weekend to share. I am swamped this week but the weekend I will be able to breathe. You can tell me how you want to proceed. Saturdays are best but I need to check to see if I have any apt on that day. Talk later,

Love,
    Nancy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I don't understand. Have a class coming and then my band rehearsal. Pray it goes well.

Nancy